Fashion Tech Daily
- Chanel Leads Luxury Fashion Brands on Pinterest: Study
Analytics firm, Curalate, has conducted a search of the 10 most ranked high-fashion brands in social media and although Chanel does not have a Pinterest account, it was still number one.
- The Brazilian Government is Doing a Startup Program, Too, and They are Putting a Call Out for Entries
Brazil’s Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation announced that they’re willing to invest in startups in order for companies to be built and more jobs to be created.
- Portable Camera Lucida Lets Artists Trace from Real Life On-the-Go
This portable device is an upgraded version from the 19th century original which allows users to trace anything in the world.
- 7 Fashion Apps for Every Personality
Take a look at these 7 fashionable apps that fit every personality type.
1. Keaton Row Will Change the Way You Buy Clothes Online
The newly launched startup connects customers with online stylists. These stylists develop their clients through social media and their business strictly online.
There is no question that 2013 is the year of 3D. Our news and social media feeds have been saturated with articles discussing Dita von Teese rocking a 3D gown printed by Shapeways, 3D printed skull implants, shoes and, frankly, just about everything else 3D. Apart from disrupting industries and...